This DECKED unit fits a Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra short bed pickup truck manufactured from 2007 through 2015 with a bed length of 5' 9". Note: 2007 was a transition year for Chevy and GMC, and they produced old and new body styles in the 2007 model year with both a 5'9" and 6'6" bed. So, for a time, both body types were being sold as 2007 models. If you have a 2-part headlight array and only modest body flare, you have the older Silverado/Sierra, or "Classic" version thus you need to select the DECKED Silverado 1999-20006 or Sierra 1999-2006 and 2007 Classic model. If you have a single-part headlight array with more significant body flare, you have the "new" 2007 version thus you need to select the DECKED Silverado 2007-Current or Sierra 2007-Current model.
- DECKED Part Number DG3
- UPC code 851945005076
- Bed Length 5' 9"
- American Made
- Features two secure full bed-length drawers that glide effortlessly
- Industrial grade wheels
- Constructed from rugged high density polyethylene and American Steel
- Easy Installation
- Removed with no drilling or alteration of the truck bed in most cases
- Built from 100% recycled high density polyethylene co-molded to a steel sub frame (most of the steel is also recycled).
- A true engineered deck load rating of 2,000 lbs. Note: If you drop a cannonball onto the deck, the DECKED unit will probably be damaged -- just like your existing truck bed would be. DECKED can handle 2,000 lbs., but be sensible about it
- Our standard bed unit weighs ~185 lbs
- No drilling needed; unit attaches to the existing tie-downs in your truck.
- Precise fit ensures minimal gaps between the deck and sidewalls of your truck bed.
- Oversized cast aluminum handles make it easy to open the drawers with one hand...wearing gloves.
- Full bed-length drawers roll smoothly in dedicated channels on sealed bearing wheels. Drawers DO NOT fully extend, they extend 48". This is a safety and ergonomic feature.
- Drawers are weatherproof, keeping your gear dry.
- Drawers can hold ice to keep your beverages cold (drain plugs sold separately).
- Drawer measurements: 61.4" (L) x 18" (W) x 8.4" (H).
- System height: 12". Height of truck bed wall varies by manufacturer. Take measurements to ensure compatibility with other accessories like canister-style/roll-up tonneaus, etc.
- Ammo cans provide four areas of additional storage on either side of the wheel wells, flip the lids and you have eight beverage holders or a handy place to store nuts, bolts, or screws when working on or near your truck. Ammo cans are not designed to be weatherproof or locked.
- Stainless steel edge guard/ruler and a vert end guard/bottle opener.
- DECKED can handle UV light, moisture, and extreme heat or cold.
- Once assembled, system can be removed in about 30 minutes.
- DECKED accessories are really cool and are sold separately. Checkout our tracks, locks, dividers, trays, and drawer drain plugs and rail options.
- Key Order Details:
- Does not fit 8' long truck beds
- Does not fit with a drop-in plastic bed liner but WILL work with a spray-in bed liner
- Does not fit with a Bedrug full liner, but WILL work with a Bedrug mat
Write Your Own Review
At Crossed Industries it pays to be an Angler, we make shipping easy!
For purchases under $99.99, standard shipping charges will be a flat rate of $9.99 on orders to the lower 48 states (Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico not included). For orders ranging from $100.00 to $249.99 standard shipping charges will be $16.99. All standard shipping orders over $250.00 will have a flat rate shipping fee of $24.99. Many other sites feel the need to use shipping as a profit center that the customer ends up paying too much for. That’s not the case with Crossed Industries. For standard shipping, we’ve got your back!!!!!! If you item are oversized and require pallet shipping see Freight shipping below!
Need your parts and accessories faster? We can certainly help you arrange faster shipping. We can't, however, offer expedited shipping for free. You must call us directly at 480-868-2659 if you need expedited shipping on your order. We will do our best to help you get what you need when you need it.
Many parts and accessories require freight shipping due to their size, bulk, weight or manufacturer's preferences. To make this easy and save our customers a few bucks, Crossed Industries has a flat rate of $79.99 on all items weighing over 150lbs. Freight shipping is only available to the Continental United States. We apologize but, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are not able to order items that ship via freight service.
When available, Crossed Industries will notify you with tracking information. Once your shipment is on the way, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule the actual delivery. Most freight companies can only schedule for a particular day and not a specific time, because of their volume of deliveries. At the time of delivery, you MUST completely inspect your package and items for damage prior to signing for the package. You are solely responsible for thoroughly inspecting your items before signing any documentation. Carefully note any damage to your items or anything unusual on the Bill of Landing. Keep a copy of your papers and call Crossed Industries immediately if there is any damage or irregularities. Damage caused by transportation qualifies you for a refund and/or replacement ONLY if you thoroughly document all damage properly on the Bill of Lading.
Please keep all of the item's original packaging for up to 30 days in case your product needs to be returned. All damage claims will need to be processed by our Returns Department and require clear photographs of the damage to your parts.
Residential or Business:
Some of our products are so large that they require the use of a lift gate or dock to effectively unload. Unfortunately, we can only offer free shipping to BUSINESS addresses with those products. All orders that contain products that require a business address for free shipping will be checked, and if a residential address has been selected as the shipping address, that order will be held until we contact you to either change the address or elicit further payment for delivery to a residential address.
Product Lead Times:
All products vary in manufacture lead times. We do the best job possible to give you accurate estimated ship dates with the information we are provided from the suppliers. In all cases, we work diligently to get your products as quickly as possible. Some products have cancellation fees and restocking fees once they go into production based on your order if you try to cancel. We will inform as soon as possible in these cases which are rare.
If you have any questions about your order, please locate your order number from the order confirmation email and have it handy when you call or email us.